Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1) Who is Rosh Sillars? He is a veteran photographer and marketing consultant. Author of four books, blogger and podcaster. He served as a university instructor for fifteen years. More information is found here.
2) How do I sign up? Click on one of the icons (like the one below) representing the membership level you desire. You will find your membership options on the introduction page.
3) Where do I sign in after I register? At the bottom, on the left side, of each page there is a small sign in form for your user name and password.
4) Is there a free section? Yes, Rosh Sillars blog has hundreds of articles, podcasts and information. Key archives, such as older podcasts, are only available on Pro.
5) Can I cancel after I join? You may cancel at anytime by pressing the blue cancel buttons or going directly to the cancel page located here –> cancellation page.
6) Can I get a refund? We do not offer refunds because of the downloadable content and archives are available immediately after joining. If you have any billing issues please contact email@example.com.
7) Does my membership end? Your membership subscription only ends when you cancel it.
8) How often is the Pro website updated? New information, opportunities and class are added every month. It’s common for new submissions and content to be added daily or weekly. The social community is available 24/7 for silver, gold and platinum members.
9) Can I get a free membership? Rosh does offer scholarships and gifts. There is no schedule for such opportunities.
10) Can admins cancel my subscription? Yes, the team behind Pro can cancelled subscriptions or access to the site. You should confirm the cancellation of your monthly payments using the blue cancellation buttons.
11) If a dispute is resolved by partial refund, how do I receive my money? You will either receive a check from The Rosh Group, Inc. or payment via PayPal.
12) How do I ask a question of a specific person in Social Pro? Silver, Gold and Platinum members can click on profiles or photos to connect with other members. You can then write on their page. You may also click on the public message or private message depending on your question.
13) Will Rosh answer my question? Yes, Rosh Sillars is a regular part of this online community. He tries to answer as many questions as possible, but can not guarantee an answer to all questions. We look toward our knowledgable community to help share information.
14) Can I cancel a gift membership? Yes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.